Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Overstock Sale!

I'm trying to get a head start on my Spring Cleaning, and found a few items that I need to move out! I have a few overstock items that I am selling at a significantly discounted price. If you are interested in any of them, please email me!
  • 5x7 Signature Portrait Pocketfold - Antique Gold. Approximately 175, $1 each
  • 5x7 Signature Landscape Pocketfold - Antique Gold. Approximately 100, $1 each
  • 5x7 Signature Portrait Pocketfold - Zircon. Approximately 140, $1 each
  • Willow Springs Program Paper - great if you want DIY programs! Each package makes 50 2-page programs, and includes setup instructions. I have sample finished programs that I can give you. Available in White Linen (3), Pale Pink (1), Celadon (3), Periwinkle (4), and Silver Sparkle (2). $6 per package.

No comments: